CRAFTING BESPOKE AMERICAN-MADE FURINTURE
All our upholstered pieces are COM (Customers Own Material). After placing your order on our website, please use this form to tell us about your fabric and trim. If possible, please attach a screenshot of the fabric and trim to help us match the materials to your order when they arrive at our factory.
In addition to COM services, we can provide more comprehensive bespoke furniture manufacturing. However, this service is only available to qualified design professionals. Once a custom piece has been commissioned, it cannot be canceled and is non-refundable. If possible, please select a current product and tell us the changes you would like to see..
Please tell us as much as possible about your furniture vision. Be as specific and detailed as possible in your description. If you would like to submit a drawing, please email it to us at email@example.com. We consider the following requests as customizing one of our existing pieces.
- Change of dimensions of the piece, including ordering a bed in sizes CA King or Twin XL.
- Select premium woods to build your piece, like walnut or oak.
- Select your own painted finish color, using either a Benjamin Moore or Farrow & Ball color reference.
- Custom stained finishes include antiquing natural pine or white-washed oak.
- Make a case good with a contrast top from a premium wood such as walnut or oak.
- Make a case good piece for a marble top to be installed locally.
- Add custom pulls to a dresser or nightstand.
- Building and upholstering furniture with all-natural materials, materials that have not been exposed to harsh chemicals.
Ready to Get Started?
We'd love to hear from you. Please use the form below to let us know about your custom furniture inquiry. Any questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org